Hello ladies, there has been a lot of buzz about the ombre lips and this trend is catching up fast.
Ombre means having two different colours that are monochromatic
If applied well ombre can look great but can also look tacky if not done well.The Most important step to know to create the perfect ombre lips is the selection of colour. You have to understand two colors that can look good together to create the effect.
To decide the colors, pick one color that is your main lip color. Then choose a color that is either lighter than your base color or darker than your base color. But make sure it is similar in tone. The best look for ombre lips is achieved if you use a red lipstick and pair it up with the darkest brown you have.The secret is to use two colors that can be used to create a gradient of color on your lips.
Latest 2017 Styles
How To Apply:
- -First of all apply petroleum jelly to moisturize your lips
- -Apply a light medium face powder all over the lip to cancel any pigment
- -Outline the lips with a lip liner.Take your time to apply your lip liner and keep the lines as even as possible
- -Press your lips together and blend the lip liner
- -Apply a matte lip cream on the areas,lightly press your lips together
- -Apply concealer on the sides of your lips to clean the area